User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: do you think that people vote fairly?

Rasputin

do you think that people vote fairly?

from what i've seen people dont vote for the better verse instead they vote for some one who will return the favor.................for example i've seen that people say even before both postings r posted and they say return the favor.....
    another one i've seen is where some one rips the hell out the apponent yet sice the other guy has more postings and is able to vote they give the eligable voter the vote and say return the favor......................................

now alot of ill mc's are getting fucked with there record nd they have to quit that shit cuz it takes the fun out of this.............................................. .................................................. ...

THE_COMEDIAN
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!I SECOND THAT I SHOULD HAVE A SPOTLESS RECORD, I LOST 4 BATTLES IN A ROW BUT AS SOON AS I GOT 100 POSTS I WON EVERY BATTLE

Rasputin
    yeah i notice that shit cuz they vote for votes so we aint getting respect until we become eligable to vote

THE_COMEDIAN
    guess theres no solution though, i think the 100 post rule is good to stop newbie votes off peeps who aint never cumin back

Battle Record
    0-1
    wtf..

you lovers don't got aim.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-