User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Close To Death

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~
    ^^ U fag i said that cuz u was talkin like a racist fag, and no I aint no gangbang nigga, thats for idiots wit a IQ about the same number as their age....... and dont call me a nigga u fuckin snowflake

Whitey Cracker Snowman Haywood Jewblomi's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-6
    hmm. quite a tense discussion. going back to the actual thread though, i'm lucky enough to have never been remotely injured in neway shape or form. he he. lucky me. apart from my brother did shoot me in the eye with a bb gun, and that put me in hospital for three days. besides that though, nothing. no broken bones or nething.

BFire
    i almost drown when i was about 3..

Battle Record
    9-6
    nasty. that said, i did frequently almost die of asthma. so i guess i have had near death experiances. nohting since i got rid of it though.

LethalNJectionz
    my near death (or it seemed like it) was actually this year (2003) of school... here it goes:

i was in my 4th period class and i was feeling VERY LIGHT-HEADED, so i asked my teacher for a drink... and he sid 'yea, do u feel sick' and i nodded. next thing i know, i went completely blank and i woke up a few hours after that in a hospital...

freaky shit... but im better now...

BFire
    yeah another time..my vision went completely black n i couldnt hear anything but buzzing.. and then my vision went from black to bright white..i thought i was dying..lasted like 2 hours n found myself in a soccer field

Battle Record
    9-6
    how strange. but then, the tedium of soccer can do that to u. what a dull sport. us brits really do come up with some serious shit sometimes.

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~
    ok ok me and 3 of my friends were smokin alot of weed with an aqua lung in a hawain hotbox and it was summer and outside it was like scorching hot and then in the hotbox it was like double that lol so we went thur like 5 grams of weed and then it got so hot and i was trippin hardcore from the heat and i couldne see nothin and then i couldnt see everything jus went black but i could still talk and im like guys guys i cant see u hahahah its all black!!!!! then im like im gon get soem fresh air and the last thing i remember is opening the door and next thing they wakin me up on the floor and im lying like 2 feet from the stairs wit my head ringing. i ended up having a concussion and i allmost went down the stairs lol but after i got up i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high.....................i stay away from hotboxes now usualy lol

LethalNJectionz
    well, i dont smoke, so half-the-shit u just said, i didnt understand... lol. but it seems freaky... lol

Battle Record
    9-6
    lol. ouch. i've never been that unfortunate with nething i've done. guess i'm lucky. with all you people talking about you're seomwhat horrific injuries, i feel kinda left out.

Battle Record
    0-2
    in mahh moms stomach i almost killed mah self by wrappin some cord round my neck
    ...::::Sp1TGa1M::::...

Battle Record
    14-5
    Quote Originally Posted by ~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~
    ok ok me and 3 of my friends were smokin alot of weed with an aqua lung in a hawain hotbox and it was summer and outside it was like scorching hot and then in the hotbox it was like double that lol so we went thur like 5 grams of weed and then it got so hot and i was trippin hardcore from the heat and i couldne see nothin and then i couldnt see everything jus went black but i could still talk and im like guys guys i cant see u hahahah its all black!!!!! then im like im gon get soem fresh air and the last thing i remember is opening the door and next thing they wakin me up on the floor and im lying like 2 feet from the stairs wit my head ringing. i ended up having a concussion and i allmost went down the stairs lol but after i got up i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high.....................i stay away from hotboxes now usualy lol
    iv done that shit about 4 times

always hapens if iv been drinkin or blazin for a couple days in a row