User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: best of the best

best of the best

Yo i was wonderin what the best mpc and the best keyboard are... what the pros use... money is not an issue cause i can save up.. i was wondering.. whats your opinion..?
    3rDegree Burns hittin the streets of Philly soon.... nation wide by summer '04.... featuring all 3rDegree artists C. Carter, Auspicious(me), Jskizzo, Stix, Zay Dubski, Montana, Chrome and others and calabo's wit Young chris, Cassidy, Freeway, and JR from Dipset... Holla...

Soul-Full
    Triton 88 workstation

Mpc 4000

.pz.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    What He Said...

MPC-4000 Is The Best Of The Akai MPC's...
    And The Korg Triton Is Awesome...

But I Have Neither...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-3
    Personaly I dont like the Korg I like the Motif more.
    Last edited by Tha Duce; February 12th, 2004 at 01:35 AM

Soul-Full
    he asked what the BEST was, aka, there is no best so i assumed industry standards, almost EVERY producer has a triton and mpc. Its like status.

lol

i dont have neither.

Battle Record
    5-3
    fruity loops on a mac g5 is the best

*runs*

j/k
    Welcome to reality.

I Love Titty
    the Triton series is a dope set of keys by korg, the Motif is aight, but Between the Fantom series and Triton series its hard for me to decide. I like the Fantom cuz its got the expansion boards. But the Triton, Fantom and Motif are all nice keys.

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>