User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12
Showing results 166 to 169 of 169

Thread: 50 Cent = To raw.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Para[D]ox's Avatar
    damn quo sonned u

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J Booger
    yea straight up 50 is up der yo, the man can rap but not only is it that but hes also bringing in his boys with him g-unit and that shit is also hot, yo its all about the media, the build the person and then they destroy them, most people follow what media says, love the guy and then hate em. Thats straight up how it works.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Honestly, man...

if it were up to me ? id do what 50 did... spit w/e made the cheese... then just release my REAL music underground for the real hip-hop heads.. na mean ?.. its just liek a job.. do what u have to do to make the money, then do ya hobbys in the shelter of your privacy.. thats bassically what eminem did for a lil minute i think..

thats IF they were really in love with hip-hop and shit.. but if not, they can just do it the 50 way... hes rich.. hes eating.. everything is everything
    Audiology

^Crushing mics^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    SHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUC KCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHO THEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUC KUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUT THEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCAR ESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEF UCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPWHOTHEFUCKCARESSHUTTHEFUCKUPW HOTHEFUCKCARES??? !!!!

(close this Demik, please)