Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: ex-girlfriends

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    its a shame cuz the convo will start fine since me and her have a lot in common, it'll start with music then go to sports, then awkward silence and 'hey remember' thats when i know the conversation must be killed now
    don't forget the weather.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    word I was just stating something...But I should of guessed you would say or someone would say some shit like that its cool man Ill just keep on chatting..

Trip In.
    Quote Originally Posted by Konfuzion
    Dont have to many regrets...We all have to take one for the team somedays...But I fucked up a one time dip with this fly ass girl when I was like 15...Man I was drunk as hell and so was she..She was 20 at the time..and we were sippin Zima in my mans room right and she just moved in and kissed me and shit and no shit man She was like yo you wanna come back to my house...and I was like Alright...Got there started making out and shit and I was like damn I gotta go.....Thinkin back on that years later..Ima stupid fucking dude..This bitch was banginnnnnnn..But I hear she has like no teeth and is majorly addicted to crack so its half justified
    Your gay for 2 reasons...Zima is a pussy drink, youd get ur ass kicked if you broguht zima to a drinking party

and in my mans room... can you say homo

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman tha Great
    its a shame cuz the convo will start fine since me and her have a lot in common, it'll start with music then go to sports, then awkward silence and 'hey remember' thats when i know the conversation must be killed now
    Yea this chick that was my best friend and I didn't want to talk with her like that, but decided to anyways was like that alot after we seperated, I haven't spoken with her in a few months now. It kinda sucks cause I was close to her family, her parents and her sister, but ya know she has that regret thing that keeps poppin up, and I'm already happy where I'm at... so its not gonna happen, no sense in bringin it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    agreed

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    right well shit The previous Gay O meter did read 25 percent gay so

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip In.
    Your gay for 2 reasons...Zima is a pussy drink, youd get ur ass kicked if you broguht zima to a drinking party

and in my mans room... can you say homo
    When I was in Centralia, WA...I actually saw some white kid get stomped out for a good 10-15 minutes for trying to bring a 6 case of Zima into a keg party.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    lol it was only the 4 of us but regardless that is some funny shit

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7
    Konfuzion sucks ass...this thread was one of the rare good ones.

btw..have you ever been out with a girl...then 3 years later she gains loadsa weight...and she wants you back..but you only did it last time cos she wasn't twice your weight?

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    Why do I suck ass I was minding my own biz and then you gotta come up in here and start yappin about something how I lie..When you dont know me. I dont care at all about what you say man..I didnt say shit about you..I just wanted a good laugh or bro thats stupid of you do up and leave or something..But you gotta come in here take this shit all serious..All Im trying to do is get a good laugh in so you are the one who fucked things up..