Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: freestyle

JT MONEY$

freestyle

yo im comin out swingin straight hittin switches puttin cowards in ditches most mc out there are ignorent bitches/ jt money is the new erea so dont think u can handle me unless you one wanna beef with me yall just a bounch of low class mc's to me ill rip a apart like a diseas as i defeat you with eas rapin is my missen its like a demolion my evry motavation crazy shit traveling in my mind like an alian invation handiling evry situation like a g

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    wow alott of typos or u just dont kno how to spell. Work on ya structure... forget explaining i think it all needs work
    EvOLuTioN iz fo Da BesT

!.::OPEN MICS::.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

!.::BATTLES::.!

!.::GRAVEYARD::.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not cocky, I'm confident
    So when you tell me I'm the best, its a compliment
    "

-JADAKISS

I alredy read your bullshit and know your deal/
    Your raps are as true as "McDonalds" being a "healthy meal"/

-EvOLuTioN

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-1
    with a little practice u should be able to improve this 1
    EvOLuTioN iz fo Da BesT

!.::OPEN MICS::.!

!.::BATTLES::.!

!.::GRAVEYARD::.!

"I'm not cocky, I'm confident
    So when you tell me I'm the best, its a compliment
    "

-JADAKISS

I alredy read your bullshit and know your deal/
    Your raps are as true as "McDonalds" being a "healthy meal"/

-EvOLuTioN

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    No Freestyles.