User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Missin Piece . . . . .

The Missin Piece . . . . .

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=362874 copy and paste link , let me know what you think its , just a 16 , to a start of a new song. leave feedback so i know if people think its hott or not. 1 K.I.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Rave's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-2
    i like it man, the beat's tight like hell and i find it nice. continue that song like that bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    CAUTION--I fuck everything i see. Including plastic ducks.
    CRL - The Rising Star

thanks for the comment , n e one else , ~ K.I. ~

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    damn, it was hot man, i liked the beat and the lyrcis, keep that song comin, holla at me when you finish it and if you eva make a cd, im gittin it man, good job man, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!! yo and return the feed on my new drop, thanks

You've Earned a Custom Title! ExPlOsIvE's Avatar
    Nice man the beat was tight and the lyrics was nice too, the flow was cool, really enjoyed listenin.

wat do u use to get such clear quality like u got in tat song and where u get tat sick beat from.

nice drop man, Peace

thanks for the comment , for real but two answer those questions , i have no comment , that info ,is not to be released . . . . . . . ever but really i have a pretty wack cpu , 533mhz , i use acid pro to record , yea i do all my shit myself , an fruity loops , i got a 2 chennel mixer an some other things ~ 1 ~ K.I.

Sammy B
    Beat was iight but good for someone who doesn't have a professional studio. Couple of your rhymes could have been better and you probably should have stuck to an original topic. From hearing your verse I couln't tell why it was called the missing piece. Also this is in the wrong section you need to post this in the audio forum, om is text only.

Apostle OS
    The beat was definately hot, your flow was decent but your content was too simple and broad.

dude that shit fuckin wkd, i loved the beat, the rappin it given me more convidence to my rap man thank you.. respect holla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.