User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New To This Site...Here Something I Posted From My Old Battle Site

New To This Site...Here Something I Posted From My Old Battle Site

Ight...im lookin for a better site to battle at...
    This is tha last verse i posted at my last site...I Was Dissin That Sites ADMIN cuz that site is gettn wack...so
    Leave Feed Plz...

I Say "Next" When Wacks Say They Tha Best; I BREAK NECKS n Get Put To Rest When I SPRAY VETS...ADMIN aint *WORTH SHIT* like Blank Checks Cuz *FUCKIN WIT CONDOMS* Tha Only Time He LAY-TEKKS!!//
    (laytex)Got Dayum

ADMINs Gettn Smashed; Its a TRAGIC-AND-I-MIGHT-SAVE-YA...Duh Gat Flat Heads n Imma CRACK IT-WIT-NINEZ-HATER And Leave This *ASSHOLE SHOOK* like FAGGOTS WIT VIBRATORS!!//

Puttin Gats To Ya Mouth, Makin Ya GRILL-KISS; ADMIN *Wastin My Time* So Imma KILL-HIS...Call Me PAC cuz Im Tha REALEST; SIX Be Lovin My Diss; Plus My Shits *SO HOTT* You Need "OVEN MITTS" to FEEL THIS!!//
    ^^yeah mayne^^

Im a Vandell When I SCRAMBLE-HOEZ; You Got Haterz? Ill HANDLE-THOSE...I Toss ADMIN Wit a HAMMER-THROW; So Get Tha Chalk Ready When I *OUTLINE THIS PUSSY* like a CAMEL-TOE!!//
    ^^lmao^^

Lets Rebuild SIXSHOT cuz We all FALLIN-BEHIND-SOBBIN...Wack Kats Get POPPED-AND-I-SAW-EM; Plus You''''d Think *ADMIN was JIGGA*, Tha Way Tha Site Gots 99 PROBLEMS!!//

Incredible Vendettas; ADMIN I Got Beef That Can Only Be SETTLED-IN-THE-STREETS...Ill Bring In METAL-N-SNAP-Gs, Plus I Got Pumps That''''ll *BLOWOUT KNEES* like VETERAN ATHLETES!!//

So Thurr...Ight yall lemme kno wuts up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

read the rules, this isnt the place to do this and get

whoa...my bad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.