User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: THE MISSION {some serious shit}

Battle Record
    2-5

THE MISSION {some serious shit}

im ready to fight. im ready to jab a nigga with my right.take him out. put that toaster in his mouth. me in my niggas on route puttin in work. why my mans up state for doing his dirt. this is the mission thats gone leave some niggas missin ducking my clipping untill that mac start ripping . on the block suppling pheins all day heading to newyork on the e-way. to cop from my connect niggas try to rob us we start chopping at they kneck. they talking proper to us thats a sign for respect. but me being who i be i poped at the connect . his soldier's bust back but none of them niggas bullets ever made contact. i left the connect dead wit a shot to his head. know we speeding when tons of coak and blowing weed in... my benzo. grabed the 44 from the stash box passed my man the glock. we had 1 more stop to make that was in the upper state of jersey. we drove in gates niggas was prepared. we ran thru there got the money from the safe then we split . back to philly wit money drugs and bannan clips.next week me and niggas we walking and talking in cali. im in compton chillin wit my blood niggas niggas walk up spraying triggers . im ducking and bucking. ran out of bullets so know im running. thinking bout if i get hit all that fast life and stunnin wont mean nothing or nights i was clubbing. but i get away hopefully i was meant to see another day.
    Last edited by QaaHolic; February 9th, 2006 at 09:39 PM
    Wicked Wicked Wicked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-2
    come on son get serious..you say its some serious shit...you right

some seriously whack shit...it was really bad b..no hate but step up ya game ALOT ya last piece was terrible "this is fire" shit was so cold i could freeze the fuckin sun on it..this shit you sayin is serious and you talkin about shootin niggaz you net thug..step up ya game homey ..

this piece = 1/10

`1

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-5
    this had good flow and sounds like an audio........................you lack structure though and you could up your concepts but you got somthin to work from. keep it up.