User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cool edit pro?

Battle Record
    6-0

Cool edit pro?

Sup, and first of all I want to say I have been working with Acid for over a year now, but this time round I got CEP. I just need to know 2 tihngs, if you know. The first is, when I have it in multtrack view, and I record over the beat, It sounds good on playback, well half real. But when I go to save it, it either saves just the beat, or just my vocals with a faint sound of the beat in te backround like it was recorded on Windows sound recorder, in other words it looks like I spit over the beat instead of with it. Now I can fuck with wave volume and shit while its in multtrack view, you can only save to MP3 in Edit view, and it only gives you the option to save either part one (the beat) or part 2 (the vocals) not together. Because its two separate wave blocks, with differant sets of audio peaks, (the colored peaks). And it only lets you select either the beat peaks or the vocal peaks, at least thats what I am seeing. Yo the next thing is more of thing I just waned. Just to be able to incoorperate the vocals into the beat somehow so it sounds a little more professional, although just a program I know you can do a lot of shit on CEP. Good look if anyone can help me out.
    Last edited by Possible; February 26th, 2006 at 12:08 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0
    Close it, I figured it out thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.