Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: College

You've Earned a Custom Title! ........'s Avatar

College

Ok i skipped alot of high school last year (9th grade) planning on dropping out then i decided i wasn't going to.So this year I should have been in 10th grade but i failed last year. I went about 2-3 weeks then stopped going. Then about 2-3 months before the end of the school year they had social services come and make sure my parents werent neglecting me or some shit (because i wasnt in school) Anyway my mom convinced me to do homeschooling. I got a test to see where i was at then like a week later they sent me 2 tests. 1 for math and 1 for english I finished them then a week later i got 2 more tests . I finished them and sent them back about 2weeks ago.Today I got my highschool diploma. It took less then a month to get my diploma and everyone i was in school with still has 2 more years. . Anyway I can go to college now so i was thinking about going for music production or something with music. Do you think its worth it or can I learn more if i go to this studio near my house?

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    you're in NY so you have good schools right there where you are. I'd go to SAE. but look up music schools in your area. take a trip to each one and see what they have to say. do some good research for yourself and youll find a nice school that you're excited about going to and youll have fun. hopefully you wont drop out.

At SAE theres 2 courses Audio Technology Program (ATP) Total Program Hours: 900 or Electronic Music Production (EMP) which is only 24 Weeks - 4 Courses (144 clock hours total)Which one would i choose? I read about them but im not really sure .

Pos-eye-don
    yo homey how did u do this homeschooling shit cause i want to get my high school diploma son

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    I got to production school and shit and I wouild say to you ... its a growing thing pretty soon I see every kid going to that shit heheh its like a damn fad my school like doubled in size in the time I've been there.
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

I am me
    I would make sure you could land a job after going to that school.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGZ
    Audio Technology Program (ATP) Total Program Hours: 900

and start asap.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Generally speaking, are SAE and schools like it hard to get in to?

Quote Originally Posted by Pos-eye-don
    yo homey how did u do this homeschooling shit cause i want to get my high school diploma son
    Ill try to get the site but heres their number 305-233-6225 its the american academy just ask them how to sign up for homeschooling and theyll tell you everything.When you get the diploma its from miami fl so i guess thats where theyre located.

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    Quote Originally Posted by The Empire
    Generally speaking, are SAE and schools like it hard to get in to?

depends on the person .. I had to show a demo of some of my stuff and my gpa was 3.45.... from previous college so .... I dunno is that difficult?
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST