User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: So N. Korea wants some....

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular
    SMZ I do see your point, I'm not that blind to reality.
    well word - don't throw poop at me then when I haven't said anything unreasonable... from the very first I said this is one of the nicest countries to live in, and agreed that Mr. Kim is a wacko... but that doesn't change that america is a big bully in some respects - we tell other countries they aren't allowed to do the same things we did, and we act like we have some moral high ground.... well we don't - maybe America is right to be world police officer.... maybe not - I don't think anybody is smart enough to crunch all the factors to answer that, I'm not - it's just opinions, but we sure as hell have no right to play this game like we're all goody two shoes, and these other nations are all despicable war-mongering evil ppl

and the thing about freedom is - we have a lot of freedoms, but we don't have complete freedom - no goverment gives you that - and our goverment does some shady ish too... phone taps anyone?

the saying goes: power corrupts... the only difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that instead of only one corrupt guy, we got several hundred... sure, there are prolly a few ppl geniunely trying to do what's "right" from their viewpoint... but the vast majority of senators, representatives, etc, etc, are just after the same things as every other powerful person in history... fame, more power, money, etc .... and I think it's absurd for anyone to pretend that this isn't true...

we have freedoms as long as it's profitable for the big dogs

and yes again, I agree, Kim should definantly not be allowed to have nuclear weapons - but I think it is complete hypocrisy for the US of all countries to be the one trying to tell him that

And the whole deterrant argument is propaganda bullshit. We don't need nukes to deter any small country from attacking us. We "need" them to keep other big dogs in check. The thousands of nukes we have stockpiled are not designed for military targets. That's not the most effective use of a nuclear weapon. Sure, you can use it that way... but a nuke gets the most bang for it's buck when you drop it on a city.... just like we did before. And that's what our thousands of nukes are for. So we can wipe out entire populations if we desire.
    Without them, there's nothing to stop these third world country dictators from trying to start some pointless war that's going to get many people killed.
    *blinks*

speaking of pointless wars that get many ppl killed... I don't think that's a 3rd world country monopoly - lol
    These dictators spend millions, no billions, of dollars on their own luxury and comfort while their people starve.
    I agree... horrible situations... but really, what are we supposed to do? the only way to change that is to march in and make those lands american provinces, or protectorates or whatever... what gives us the right to do that?

We haven't seemed to do too good of a job at that so far anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    6-0
    Growing up in the republic, I knew to never trust it
    the government lies, brain washed and corrupted
    disrupted thoughts, watch the fall of democracy
    the way of life made on deciet and hypocracy
    so expect to see the nation perish eventully
    a fucking sad sight what we cherish potentially
    negative engery makes me want to grease the man
    when our soldiers dying overseas on missions to police the land
    its united we stand, in our plans to shake it off
    I didnt know it was acceptable to take a loss
    whats the cost of corruption in our nation
    more absurd than the times of segregation
    my expectation that we full of assumption
    our land was founded on the ways of corruption

Hence Forth, Move Forward
    Battle Record
    5-5
    I'd battle rap N. Korea's mom. Then what the fuck are they gonna do? Nukes don't smooth over the shameful rash a good sonning will leave on your soul.

Battle Record
    4-4
    Quote Originally Posted by Split.
    I'd battle rap N. Korea's mom. Then what the fuck are they gonna do? Nukes don't smooth over the shameful rash a good sonning will leave on your soul.
    ???

Hence Forth, Move Forward
    Battle Record
    5-5
    I wanna battle rap momma's right now. Don't ask.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneness
    if you even think these wars now days are over peoples freedom your a fuckin retard blinded by propaganda

i dont need nobodys validation to do what i see as right. if i see a war as wrong why the fuck would i sign up? please answer that. ill die for what I think is right not because faggot in a suit tells me i need to get on a plane and go ruin peoples lifes cause they dont see eye to eye with us.

i didnt chose to be an american i didnt pop out of my mom and sign a contract saying id go to war for it, i dont have no obligation to anything fuck this country and any other country , drawing their lines in the sand and acting like animals killing each other over them.

canda is just as free as america if not more, only diffrence is they arent war crazed imperialistic pigs. dont you think its intresting that canda is JSUT as free as america with out nerley as much wars? did god jsut come out and hand them magic freedom poweder they sprinkle ont he selfs? i guess god really doesnt bless america if we have to fight THIS MUCH to have freedom that faggot sliek constantly ruin

maybe its because non of these fuckin wars have even been over freedom you stupid piece of shit

Word....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lee
    I bet Spit writes his text battles to country song beats.
    *dead again*

Battle Record
    3-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill
    The sad thing is we're not gonna do shit about it...

Not a fuckin thing.

What can we do...except start WW3.

And Bush doesn't have the balls to.

well WW3 withd be a stupid thing to create anywa