Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

Like to see what people like & hate

Re: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

Like----)...its fast...real organized...nicely set up...its real active unlike alot of sites...the ppl on here are mentally unstable...lol so funny,etc etc etc

Dislike----)the color of the site is kinda dull to me...too much ass licking on here but every site like that which why i dont battle...i hate ppl with those big ass sigs that take up the whole damn page(dont hate me for that), and i hate read threads that makes no logical sense what so ever...but hey...

overall its a good site

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

Re: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite thing

Sigs are only allowed to be a certain length. if you see any long ass sigs, PM me and I will ask them to change it.

Hence Forth, Move Forward
    Battle Record
    5-5

Favorite- When kleetus kleaver drops a new track... and whenever albanian posts.

Hated- Being asked to vote on people's shit that I don't know... Being asked to do collab's with people. Being invited to the latest and greatest super crew every other week. Being banned and losing my join date... was the only thing I was actually proud of, lol... fucka post count.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
    Sigs are only allowed to be a certain length. if you see any long ass sigs, PM me and I will ask them to change it.
    Give me the rules for sig, and I'll make a sig with the list of rules on it so you can just put that sig in someone's sig who's breaking the rules... I don't like seeing people with 3 wallpapers in their sigs.

Battle Record
    56-9

Least - too much focus on text.

Best - organized good and shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lsd's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-6

Re: what is your favorite thing about this website, and what is your least favorite t

Favorite: Being able to give and get insight and advice under the right circumstance.

Hated: People who just aim to be smartasses and ruin threads or conversations.

so it's like, love-hate 5%-95%

Hence Forth, Move Forward
    Battle Record
    5-5

^fuck yo couch, nucca!

Adult Foul Mouth Yung Foul Mouth's Avatar

like: honestly...I was on this site before 2002...it's hard not to come back and bullshit around.

hate: people here who's names I dont want to name unless you request them

Battle Record
    11-9

Likes-the lounge, theres always something funny posted....members sports cause im like the only colts fan on this site

dislikes- the really gay kids who think they know it all....they know who they are.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

like-it's organized, and it's easy access

dislike- when we make TNA threads we you have to censor the parts that the thread suppose to focus on.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

least - the retards

best - the retards

i've just defined the whole of RB's existance.

I'm wack.
    Battle Record
    1-2

Like: Organization and people here actually understand Text isn't audio and they use intellect in their writtens...

Dislike: The effort it takes to get a vote when you don't have a name...But it's understandable...
    This is my signature...

I hate that people want to fight over everything.
    I love killing time and enjoy posts by funny people.

Fav = Rap Discussion

Least Fav = some kid PM'ing me telling me how nice my (non-existant) writtens are and askin me to join his poor excuse of a website. then tryin to bribe me with a mod spot, so i can rule over all 4 of the members on the site.