Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Hated by who I hate first...

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Hated by who I hate first...

Hated by who I Hate first...

You know what's funny is I find some identity in this,
    With unslit wrists as I sip fifths with this
    Hit-or-Miss attitude -
    Mad and rude as I sit and invent this "rapper dude."
    Am I frustrated? Am I just hated by who I hate first?
    Do I take words that I shouldn't and put em' on papers?
    I guess the aggression always comes from your own faults,
    Alone, false hope calls its home a quote from your own jaws...
    The phone starts ringin', then silence is singin',
    Violence is bringin' its stone claws to help when timin' the rhythm.
    I try the ignition to my engine of peace,
    But at least give my mission a pen so I mention it, PLEASE!

A promise I haven't kept is to be honest and have respect -
    Not to cash a check I didn't earn and return to a past I've met...
    And as of yet I've failed where I could have succeeded,
    Deleted brain cells and added text that spells "I'm conceited."
    Feed it or read flow that eats for an ego,
    We know that I keep shit inside --- what's it mean, though?
    Is evil just a choice - a Rolls Royce or a Bentley?
    Empty space with a voice quakes with greed that's petty --- but tempts me...
    Essentially I'm scared, so teeth are bared,
    "Fight or Flight, Right?"
    Night, night, my dreams sent me there to the white light...

I lost focus and wrote this so you'd notice the post scripts,
    My hope is the motives are known when I show bliss...
    I'm not owed this, life's a gift, why do we look at the gift horse?
    Like lip sores are in his mouth, I'm out of love --- but is this worse?

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

Re: Hated by who I hate first...

Dude, your like one of the best writers to ever touch this site, point, blank, period. There is no point in even debating it anymore. Anyone with half a brain and a 3rd grade education would have to agree. I guess I'll be labled a dickrider for speaking the truth most of this faggots are to scared listen too, but whatever, truth is truth...real writers recognize real writers. Pz

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

You two guys are funny...

S'like ya'll see yourselves locked in this high school popularity contest, football team picking on nerds type of situation...

And the way you prop yourselves over and over again...with such emotion...with such zeal...

Reminds me of Superbad...towards the end...when they curled up on the floor and said "I love you" to each other...over and over again.

You two are like that.
    You want the whole site to bow to you...to put you in Legends and treat you with the respect and grace you give to each other...

Why the need for such accolades?

Are you missing them in real life?

Anyway...

Nice verse...real tight flow...
    Very respectable. A good read.
    Nice venting.

Why can't shit like that be enough?

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

^lol, Born, why are you always on the defense, like someone is directly attacking you? My comments had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHAT SO EVER to do with anything YOU'VE EVER SAID. So why are you always so insecure? And why the fuck does it matter what I say to Engival in ENGIVAL's thread? Stop fishing for arguments to exploit a deaded situation! And stop over assuming what my RB aspirations and expectations are!

Oh and....
    Nice verse...real tight flow...
    Very respectable. A good read.
    Nice venting.

Why can't shit like that be enough?
    That's rich Mr. Maturity. I guess those are pearls of wisdom coming from the guy who, if I remember correctly, nominated his own piece for HOF just a few months ago, after it had already received a shitload of quality feedback and been stickied at the top of the page as verse of the week! In my opinion that sounds a tad-bit hypocritical ... to me man anyway. But I suppose if your campaigning for HOF notoriety, because 'YOU' feel you deserve it and not Legends than it's okay, nothing wrong with that at all . Or is it because your Born To Kill and your a "godly textcee" it's cool then? I mean, you tell me. I'm confused...but I'm sure you and your little gang-of-whoevers will be in shortly to twist and distort why that's okay, but me speaking my mind isn't. LOL...

If anything dude you remind me of one of the cops off of Superbad, still trying to hang around cat's your twice as old as....as if you missing peer recognition and social acceptance in real life! And I like you Born, you seem like a really cool dude, you really do...BUT wake the fuck up and stop living in your little pretend world of....uh fuck it!Pz
    Last edited by LedgenZ; December 28th, 2007 at 02:47 PM

Battle Record
    212-103

I believe, if I remember correctly, I nominated myself...

Because the month had just about ended...

And there were only, like, 3 or 4 noms.

So...there's that.

And to the rest...whatever floats your boat.

Peace

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0

So how does that justify you nominating yourself? lol

I mean you could have just as easily nominated someone else's work! I mean there were other pieces that deserved the notion...why didn't you just nominate them?

*shakes head*

Honestly, dude, I don't even give a fuck that you nominated your own shit, I really don't, because in all fairness it actually deserved to go in that month. However, I just find it funny how you preach one thing, but then do the exact opposite. I mean don't try to call me out for speaking up for myself when other's are trying to improperly dissmiss me with prejudice in decision...but then at the SAME TIME your basically doing the same thing with the stunt that you pulled! And why did you do it Born? I'll tell you why you did it. You did it because based on the overall talent pool at the time in comparisons to your work, you felt you deserved it! Which you did, I'll be honest, righteously so you did! So just keep it real...and stop acting like you did it to help out RB or the OM or the HOF in general. That's bullshit. Who care if the nomination thread only had 1 nod? One more Born To Kill HOF isn't going to help or improve anything on a collective level. LOL... Anyway, my point is this -- don't be the pot that called the kettle black. Our situations are almost identical, the only difference is mine was about Legends and yours was about the Hall Of Fame. Granted, mine was circled and eventually engulfed in controversy, because people like yourself, who admittedly have never read my work, were trying to tell me and trying to dictate where it belongs and what level it was supposed to be on in regards to stature! ...But then again, I guess I have no point or argument! LOL

Honestly, if you can't see where I'm coming from and the validity in what I'm saying, then man... you truly are blind, bias, and full of shit. And that's not even an insult...that's just an approxiamate observation made in advance assuming you unfourntatly fit the profile. Hopefully, you don't. I have faith in you, so like I said, hopefully you don't. Anyway, sorry Eng, I really didn't mean to clog-up your thread with all this crap. Pz
    Last edited by LedgenZ; December 28th, 2007 at 04:33 PM

This was wack.

Battle Record
    212-103

You talk way too much about nothing...

Still reading your shit though. Will read more this weekend.

Peace

Battle Record
    64-44

yeah yo, theres definitely a sort of streaming intensity about your work, whenever i read a piece of yours its got to be something out of this world and sometimes i worry about giving people feedback based on how I feel, the point that legendz stated. it felt like every word was carefully chosen, such preparation made for an unbelievable display though, the presentation was truely dope, something i could definitly listen to you spitting in realtime man, your imagery supplied the picture as the emotion hung it up on the wall for everyone to see. the flow was unique, but natural, cleverly constructed. but one thing about this piece that i noticed you could work on,(because i like my critisism to be constructive) is the consistency, just felt like some bars were nice, then there were others that were just insanely dope, and the insight of those lines become more than just an eyeopener for me. makes me say to myself "did i just read that? damn" maybe its because im a great writer, and your probably a better writer than I am.. so you know my expectations of you are very high to begin with. and if you can get to spitting a verse insane bar after insane bar, you'll undoubtably make the jump from your ordinary hof spot to be in legends.

my favorites-
    Hit-or-Miss attitude -

props here
    and eventually you'll check this shit out again and realize that
    I DID edit in my feed.. sorry for the wait!
    Last edited by _Lyrics; January 5th, 2008 at 11:23 PM Reason: told you i'd leave feed
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    1-0

off the soap opera topic,i will say...FINALLY,someone with some good talent on the site.great flow,multi's are there..nice.

thank you for re-instating my faith here.
    no bullets spent,when I service gents...
    with lines so high..they belong under circus tents...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ima hustla homiey
    Battle Record
    2-2

First off,
    I really like this peice, it was dope.. and i'm going to consider it for HoF. jeahjeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale
    Hit-or-Miss attitude -
    I like this opener, its got some emotion in it.. while giving me a little image in my head but not much, because its early. once i read this it made me want to keep going, especially since the rhyme scheme and flow is on target too.

The phone starts ringin', then silence is singin',
    Violence is bringin' its stone claws to help when timin' the rhythm.
    I try the ignition to my engine of peace,
    But at least give my mission a pen so I mention it, PLEASE!
    This was just straight up sick, i'm not even lien. the imagiry involved in this is just fantastic. i meen, wow.. its kind've hard to explain. but you flow makes it easy as hell to read as hell. so far everythings on point.

And as of yet I've failed where I could have succeeded,
    Deleted brain cells and added text that spells "I'm conceited."
    Feed it or read flow that eats for an ego,
    We know that I keep shit inside --- what's it mean, though?
    Is evil just a choice - a Rolls Royce or a Bentley?
    Empty space with a voice quakes with greed that's petty --- but tempts me...
    Essentially I'm scared, so teeth are bared,
    "Fight or Flight, Right?"
    Night, night, my dreams sent me there to the white light...
    Again, real good imagiry.. and im feelin the metaphors in this one. This little section of lines makes you think a little.

I lost focus and wrote this so you'd notice the post scripts,
    My hope is the motives are known when I show bliss...
    I'm not owed this, life's a gift, why do we look at the gift horse?
    Like lip sores are in his mouth, I'm out of love --- but is this worse?
    Nice closer, again.. consistant with the imagiry and flow, everythings been on point the entire written.

Overall - this shit was just straight up nice, one of the best writtens ive read. You were real consistant with imagiry throughout the entire peice, and kept me going, i kept wanting to read more. It was real easy to read because you kept it simple, while making you think at the same time. It had a dope rhyme scheme, and it was straight to follow along with because the flow was on point the entire time.

Good shit man, keep it up.

ima hustla homiey
    Battle Record
    2-2

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...an-356591.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...es-356619.html

there's those links I didn't put up until now. Shameless upping as well. I've dropped all my grievances with anyone that I yelled at and yelled back, I'm just riding off into the sunset so far as that goes, LoL, not worth arguing about something I no longer really care about or even feel the same about. Again, if I offended you, I'm just some dude on the internet - get over it. Believe me, none of you can offend me, LoL, cuz I've still gotta go to work and deal with my actual issues which far outweigh who I think is or isn't a good writer, it's a subjective opinion.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-28

had a really good poetic feel to it......Liked the title but i don't see how it went with the rhyme i can't really telll if you were staying on topic or Not...
    You're a very good writer but I don't know if i'd call this a full-blown rap song.

As always with your pieces great rhyme schemes....great internal Rhymes
    Not much imagery in this piece but like i said the subject was a very flexible one gave you space to build on a greater rhyme scheme....
    nice flow throughout Example:

Hit-or-Miss attitude -

I loved the part where you were like i sit and invent this rapper dude.
    that stuck out in my head it just sounded crazy Poetick...on your worse day your pen is too heavy for alot of Rb heads to HOLD.
    8.9/10
    Last edited by Vincent Maestro; December 29th, 2007 at 04:42 PM Reason: grammatical errors

.. really, now?

the flow is what caught me the most. it remained smooth and is what gave this piece most of its quality. great rhyme scheme and a topic that most of us here can relate to. the multis weren't random and aided the progression of the flow, unlike most pieces were they make you wonder what the fuck they meant. besides the last line not rhyming at all, this was a dope, quality piece. props.