Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: A to Z

A to Z

I'll admit its nothing special and doesn't really have much of a context/story to it but i just wanted to try something different. I started this ages ago A-Z and decided to finish it off. Dunno if i totally lost the plot as it went on but it was difficult doing each letter.

Above all, I am artistically attacking against an abysmal adversary/
    Bravely breaking bones, beating brainless, ready to bury/

Consider this: concealed court case cast upon client in critical condition/
    Double dosage of the Zedbrar directed him to death and demolition/

Every enemy ends of excruciating pain, now they extinct no need to elaborate/
    Fuckers fear for themselves, All fear the fatal finish is all due to fate/

Gravely guilty of gunfire, grudge took him to grave graceless, family grieve/
    Body here under car hood, hurry home, dig a hole for body to heave/

I stay innocent if I intercept the evidence, intoxicate interrupting investigators/
    Join the jury; Judge me just like Judas and I’ll break your jaws/

Since Kindergarten I been King of my streets, I keep killing like the KKK/
    Liking my literacy, logical long lush lyrics I spit as the dead lay/

Rapbattles check out my melody, my mould of Rakim, and my model of Makaveli/
    Not nasty, notorious like Biggie, next non-stop chart breaker like Nelly/

Official new observation of Rapbattles, operational oldschool spitter, im overdue/
    Potentially perceived plain but playful with my style, planning to pursue/

Im not here to be quoted, King cause im fucking your queen, im not going to quit/
    Re-listen to recorder, recount syllables, rearrange, relocate words to refit/

Smart superior successor to hiphop, substantial spitter with a strategy to get to a studio/
    Technically tonic, a trooper of the truth, trooping from Tennessee to Tokyo/

Undeniably underestimated, underrated yet unforgettable heading upwards, its undeniable/
    Pump the volume, I vigorously spit, vicious but vice versa im the victim, vulnerable/

Wondrously dope with words, Wrecking the wack, Hiphop’s warrior has arrived, people have long waited/
    Undefeated like the X-Men, I see through all the fake like an X-Ray, they call me X-Rated/

Yield yourself from my youthful self, your yet to see the true me make the true heads shout yippee/
    Full of zeal, like a Zebra in black and white, I Zedbrar, just spat my very own A to Z/

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...=1#post6487245
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...my-373030.html
    Last edited by uncontrollable flow; July 22nd, 2008 at 03:40 PM
    [YOUTUBE]HdUinYNgoek[/YOUTUBE]