Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cut my throat

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-3

Cut my throat

Its been forever and ever and ever since i fucked with you..
    aint no reason ima deal with you..
    after all the shit that we went through ..
    you was my boy quick to turn to bitch
    and you bled on who's throat you slit . cut my fuckn throat

No lie, not surprised to see back , but fuck that cause i can't deal witcha crap....
    Mr big shot calling the shots, you like a rose in morning mist when someone giving you props..
    but a little critisizum and you turning ya back, like a dealer do to feens when he all out crack...
    not only that but on phone str8 shooting those words , its so obsurd fuckn rumors killing my nerves..
    like a blur you approach to kill the beef , when ya left me like a match to charcoal to take the heat?..
    alright B we can kill that beef at last, but befriend you? shit i'd rather bend over and kiss my own ass..

Its been forever since i fucked with you..
    aint no reason ima deal with you..
    after all the shit that we went through ..
    pause
    you was my boy quick to turn to bitch
    and you bled on who's throat you slit .
    cut my fuckn throat

we use to be Sosa and scareface always dope, yet on the drop of a dime ya cut my throat..
    Maybe friends for you means something else, but us being cool you'd have better luck fucking ya self..
    i don't need this stress ya best a be going, place a ball on slanted floors ya best a be rolling...
    cause in a million years no way i do you like that, like a distracted spotter left me holden the rack..
    And the yacky yack yack piss in ear bull crap?
    ya like a CD on shuffle mode , i wont sit around waiting for the repeat performance..
    stay to ya self young blood cause that shits annoyin..

just a song off the top about some shit im going through ionno

Battle Record
    2-13

Re: Cut my throat

I dont know man, i didnt really get any flow here, I think this piece could of had a lot more meaning ya know, all your doing here is describing how much you hate him or w/e, maybe next time, give reasoning to ur sayings, how come, why, how, where and when is the 5W that would prob help you out alot, and last, your lines are a bit scretched, maybe making them less longer... but anyhow, keep up man, i wasnt good when i first got to this site, it's become easier

Battle Record
    2-3

aye its a style not used to often anymore... multis , kinda does look stretchy but most of it i could def ride on a beat .. been out alot awhile i'll get it (:

anyhow uppin don't hold back if ya hate it say it and tell me why ... pzz

i agree the flow is kinda hard to find, nothing out the obvious here cept its
    hard to follow, you know, add some more to the mix like wordplay, vocab etc.
    you know fam, write and elevate is all i can say (two cents)