User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Poetry In Motion

Poetry In Motion

Link 1 :http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...886/index.html

Link 2 : http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...626/index.html

=======================================

Artist : Tha Ominous MakeShift
    Beat by : Tha Ominous MakeShift (under Ominous Productions)
    Label : C.O.A Records
    Track Title : Poetry In Motion : Track 8
    Album : Hi Definition 1080P

www.reverbnation.com/thaominousmakeshift

Trying to create my own original sound, I can honestly say I sound like nobody else out there, so try and keep an open mind for music when listening. Listen to the lyricz and rhymez and I think you'll find i do possess sum skillz .. Made and Produced all my own stuff... and like Pac said " U don't have to bump this but please respect it" ..
    Last edited by MakeShift; July 22nd, 2010 at 02:06 PM

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Poetry In Motion

Please don't take this as a diss, but the beat was just....really bad. I'm not trying to put who ever did this beat down, but at some point you have to really sit there and listen to what your making and ask yourself, "who would rap on this" if your answer is no one..don't rap on it. Use a instrumental or something lol. The lyrics I think you had a decent concept, but your delivery was just to bouncy. I don't see why you titled it Poetry in Motion b/c I was expecting some old school roots stylo to come on and drop bars of wisdom. The quality was okay and I see where you were trying to go with things. Hmmm you have a ways to go man.
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanx for taken tha time and listenin .. ya opinion is respected ... I don't really want ya to judge me off of one track, ... but no , not taken it as a diss at all .

Thought I'd up this 1 Time.. . Hoping to get sum positive feedback or critique...
    let me know

Battle Record
    3-2

I think your concept was straight, but your execution was flawed... I also didn't like the beat... your flow and delivery didn't fit the vibe of the beat really... lyrically this was straight, but again, the end result didn't pull together... keep it up though, I like that you're tryin' to do somethin' different...

^^^ Thanx for listenin Swaggz... I think this is just a case of me picking the wrong track to show yall for the first time... so I'mma dig thru my library and find a track that I believe is better, and I'mma try again , and see if I can get sum better responses.. Highly Appreciate you taking the time to listen ... appreciated.

I have to disagree with some of the comments....
    I think this is a different kind of hiphop....jus because it doesnt sound like the current state of it, doesnt mean its flawed or sounds bad....digest it a couple times, and really pay attention. This dude is rockin cuz he expressin hisself in his way, and not the way others may want....
    so to me, its dope based on originality....
    keep it flowin makeshift