Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Danielle Robat ft. Spect8e

You've Earned a Custom Title! theflo's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

Danielle Robat ft. Spect8e

[YOUTUBE]8p_qTAWRXmg[/YOUTUBE]
    Robay* not Robat lol
    Comments and all that appreciated
    Last edited by theflo; September 2nd, 2011 at 06:19 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube: [YOUTUBE]y8tu7ax4Q50[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    0-3

Facebook:

Re: Danielle Robat ft. Spect8e

Not the strongest vocals but nice on the melody
    Nice message with lyrics send this to some womans groups can be picked up by some girls empowerment The rap don’t really fit the song would be better with a chick rapping and really push the womans empowerment vibe
    Very good Chorus I could hear it in a commercial too
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Def feels like I'm listening to a Disney track or something like that. It's not bad, just not something I would ever listen to again lol. It's professional though and like dude above me said, its good for women empowerment groups or commercials or somethin like that.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

Battle Record
    0-3

alright preciate it fellas.. keep it coming!!

As for the rap part, lol basically clarifyin her real girl status.. im waitin on a date cuz shes a real girl i guess idk lol

Facebook:

dope track nice message reminds of the hiphop i used to hear in the 90s dig the sound bring it back!
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at