User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: NBA Finals Game 7

Stranger

Re: NBA Finals Game 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheIllyricist View Post
    If the Warriors drop Barnes, maybe someone else too... they have room for Durant.

82-0? Steph-Klay-Durant-Draymond?
    they would have to get rid of draymond to probably, not sure how much durant is asking or their cap space.

he could still decide to stay with the thunder.

Stranger

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/a...d-kevin-durant

he seaid he'd prefer warriors if he opts out, so much for staying out of the west, I guess if you going to be in it you might as well win it though.

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

I can't remember, it does depend on how much Durant is asking for but I wasn't sure how much GS has room for. Cus' I thought I read something where they would really only need to get rid of Barnes. Maybe Ezeli or someone else and wouldn't need to drop Draymond. I would not drop Draymond for Durant. It's either the fantastic four or no go.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by TheIllyricist View Post
    I can't remember, it does depend on how much Durant is asking for but I wasn't sure how much GS has room for. Cus' I thought I read something where they would really only need to get rid of Barnes. Maybe Ezeli or someone else and wouldn't need to drop Draymond. I would not drop Draymond for Durant. It's either the fantastic four or no go.
    they are saying what ever it takes, aside from curry-thompson though I suppose.