Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I'm Christened in Crimson...

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

I'm Christened in Crimson...

I'm christened in crimson

Crimson I'm christened

I have played around so much that these wretched nerve endings are dull as fuck
    Claiming to fathom dreams of once being able to feel what the fuck I am saying
    Making a mockery of the decisions that originates from the heart
    Pulling strings to jack the mind so it can come over my eyes blinding me from the truth
    I was christened in crimson

I really killed someone with illiteracy
    Legitimately ravage their poor unaware body
    Then after I would poke holes in the epidermis that was once angelic to that default person who cared
    Reddening hair strands with the intentional anger jaded in black ink
    I love that fucking smell

I smell that fucking love

Crimson I'm christened

Sitting on a valid stoop of yesteryear crying my withered came on eyes to bloodshed
    Over notions that infected my normality with indecisiveness
    Thought it was the diabetes
    But it was the sense from the senselessness in the actions that previously occurred
    Wishing notes were erroneously absent from lactic ideas
    Really feel like my veins need an oil change
    The heavenly host is gone
    My soul is a 4 day old biscuit needing the aid of milk and cookies
    Craving the flavor of iodine and Patron
    Muddling innards to the gooey consistency of regret.

I'm christened in crimson
    Crimson I'm christened......forever....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Re: I'm Christened in Crimson...

There were some lines in this that had me "what the fuck, that's genius", not that I expect anything less from you. I like the mix up you had here, keeping your vocabulary, but also using descriptive words instead of overly extensive words. You gave it more depth by doing that. The tone in this, angry, dark, true. Entertaining to read, some thoughts I've had myself. Anyway, the lines that stick out to me;

That part particularly, the twist was a nice touch.

Line of the piece, easily. Crisp wording and it seems the most elementary line of the piece really, but for me, it held the most weight. Yeah, I enjoyed this man. Seems like a rant piece, and with it being so close to the "flood" pieces, I feel like it directly correlates to that concept, could be wrong. Enjoyed it though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: I'm Christened in Crimson...

I have played around so much that these wretched nerve endings are dull as fuck
    Claiming to fathom dreams of once being able to feel what the fuck I am saying
    Making a mockery of the decisions that originates from the heart
    Pulling strings to jack the mind so it can come over my eyes blinding me from the truth
    There's a lot that I like about this 143. I like the roughness. I like the honesty. I like the rawness.
    I like the brutal approach. I like the way you string certain phrases together.
    For some reason it reminds me a bit of that food/burger piece you wrote. I'm not sure why, but it does.
    Maybe the ruthless nature of it. Maybe.

brutally beautiful. No words needed to express how something like this jumps out and slaps me into a reality check.
    Loved it.

The heavenly host is gone
    My soul is a 4 day old biscuit needing the aid of milk and cookies
    Craving the flavor of iodine and Patron
    Muddling innards to the gooey consistency of regret.
    I know a lot of people respect and like your writing style. And I've never hidden that I'm up there on the top of that list.
    I really do idolise your talent, but more than that I respect and appreciate your sense of humble nature and your ability to not
    need to answer or fight your oppressors. Instead you've always remained graceful and a gentleman. And when the time is right,
    you never, ever back out of a battle of wit and talent. You're a strong writer with a heart of gold and I truly have you in my heart.
    Not just for everything you've done for me personally, by accepting me and helping me, but by maintaining your sense of self, even
    when certain people beat you down because you don't conform to their expectations of what they consider worthy of their praise.
    We all look for rules and regulations and what we consider the norm, and yet, you fuck all that off and continue to stay true to you.
    And in times of doubt, and disappointment, you're still able to maintain that humble approach which I aspire to.
    There's a lot I can learn from you. I aspire to your ways, and I've never kept it a secret, and I never will.
    I must admit, you threw me with your social experiment, and i sort of got it, but some of it went over my head.
    I was scared to mess up the order, and i didnt entirely understand it. And sometimes I feel stupid for not grasping all aspects of
    your written work. But when I do understand it, for that moment in time, it changes my world. And for that, I thank you.

Loved this piece.

Thank you 143.
    Last edited by Emily; July 10th, 2016 at 10:54 AM