User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: MAGAZINE WEEK 31

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

MAGAZINE WEEK 31

A MOTHER FUCKING 1-2 MAGGGG

What up fellas.. I got stoned n bored and decided to write a quick little mag. Why?? Cuz we was due for one n we been running thru these weeks pretty fast with some decent voting.. so I said fuck it. in the next week or two imma get some kind of mini tourney going (3bars vs 3bars) in FL winner gets a FL Tournament medal and a shot at MV (the current FL champ).. so be sure to sign up for that.. win the tourney n beat MV and that’s two medals n as everyone knows getting medals = LIFE.. if u ain’t got awards under ur name ur prob a homo like fresh
    ——————————

LAST WEEKS REVIEW:

Miracle vs fresh
    Good battle, I thought fresh could of flipped it better/didferent to where the people that swim around us get a free wave pool or something but whatever still cool.. in the end fresh was no match for my hobo in a alley line. WINNER: MIRACLE
    Slayerr vs Knox
    Decent battle, Knox wins with the current event.. cool bar. Slay went for the nameplay n I liked where he was going it just didn’t fully work but do keep up this type of attempts just work them out more.. it might even be a uk thing but work on talking and writing to cater to us Americans bc we are king! WINNER: KNOX
    Bag Mandela vs Spree
    Contender match…I thought this was gonna be a good one n it was.. both came with bars that were even as far as quality but spree edged it with a little something more. People liked the cooking bag play. WINNER: SPREE
    FAQ vs MEKS
    Meks came with a chill jab that did enough damage.. the bar was nothing crazy but definitely packed a little hit. FAQ gotta work on wording his bars to connect… cuz he’s on point with the concepts n ideas it’s just delivering them. 1 bar = 2 lines remember that. UNFUK stepped in a reworded FAQ bar and guess what?? It hit wayyyy harder.. if FAQ bar would have been what UNFUK wrote I would have voted differently.. don’t get discouraged tho FAQ it was still ur idea and punch but in the future when ur writing ur bars, after u write it I would go back to this battle and look how UNFUK flipped it and I want u to think how can I flipp this bar I just wrote to be more this one.. in the end meks was to much for faq…this time…..WINNER: @Meks.
    MV vs lady poet
    Easy pick here, I don’t want lady to stop trying cuz I do think she gets better each week but she was no match for MV… mv smashed her. WINNER: @MV
    UNFUK vs DaveDilly
    champ match n I thought this was a good one. Voters were a little split… bags didn’t understand either bar lol 2 people thought dilly’s hanging his medal on a medal… idk they both made sense .. I thought Dave had the smoother hit but in the end it wasn’t a match for the complexity of unfuks.. UNFUK remains undefeated..WINNER: @Unfukwitable

TOP 3 PUNCHES:

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    A Kevlar vest won’t protect’em from gettin his jaw broken & Za’s stolen,
    I’ll take the ‘Armor, Dill O’s’ & shells hittin flesh’ll get the ball rolling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    If it’s beef?
    I’ll put the heat to your grill till you scream n bleed
    We’ll see Bag getting cooked quicker than sous vide cuisines
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    This bum ain’t built for this. My style won’t let this creep win
    If this shits right up his alley….I’ll knock ‘em out next to the box he sleeps in

PREDICTION:

CHAMP MATCH: unfuk vs spree
    This should be a good match… probably the best matchup in awhile. Unfukwitable has been on a hot streak n is living up to the name. Spree is no stranger to champing shit so this will be good. I think this will be close as shit but in the end I think spree (if he’s got the time to put effort in) will stop unfuks win streak.. I got spree winning this but barely. @Spree
    Contender: @miracle vs @Meks.
    Should be another good one.. winner will advance to a champ match. obviously I’m gonna trash him cuz I’m superior(jp lol) but that won’t stop him from dropping something good.. this really could go either way but I always gotta bet on myself. MIRACLE
    @KnoXville. vs @MV
    I like these matchups this week so far. This should be a close one. I think the skill level is even here.. idk who to pick here.. I think Knox is consistent with a decent hit.. then I think mv can either come with a haymaker that hits hard or an over worded jab.. could go either way and depending on if mv takes the time to get it right who knows.. imma give it to Knox on consistency @KnoXville.
    @FaQEyeReddit vs @Slayerr.
    I’ll tell u want if FAQ takes my advice from the last week review he’s got a nice chance as long as he keeps them ideas brewing.. slayer been pretty consistent with wins n losses but always comes with a hit.. if faq listens maybe but most likely SLAYERR
    @Fresh vs @Bag Mandela
    Another good battle bags been killing it so far in this league n just lost his belt so he will be looking to get back in a champ match, but he’s definitely got his work cut out for him with fresh.. since fresh came back he’s been getting L’s rammed down his throat and is coming off like a big fucking loser but let’s see if he can redeem himself and get back on top. Believe it or not fresh use to be someone around here months ago then he caught these hands from urs truly, buckled.. and hasn’t been the same since.. some say it was the forthright that knocked him out.. who knows.. winner of this battle? BAG MANDELA
    @davedilly vs @Lady Poet
    This should be one sided.. lady is improving but aint ready yet for the win against Dave.. dilly should come with something cool this week. DAVE

Alright… I ran outta shit to talk about, peace

Oh n if you don’t like my predictions prove me wrong PUSSIES
    Last edited by miracle; August 11th, 2024 at 01:26 AM

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Re: WEEK 31 MAG!!!!!!!!!

Dope mag here ya time is much appreciated Chief !

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: MAGAZINE WEEK 31

This is fire and wtf that armadillo line was fire I missed that fuck I need to get active again
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

In for a 3 bar tourney

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

In for that 3bar tourney too
    @Spree you tryna drop the champ match today?

Battle Record
    7-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

I’m also in for that 3 bar tourney.
    Dope magazine nicely Put together.