User Tag List

Page 231 of 239 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 230 231 232 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3575

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    it mattered enough for you to make a post about it. as you can see im not American. i am Japanese. i live in Konoho Village, stupid. out here explaining yourself, as you keep ducking this fade. i cant wait to get those cheeks
    U ain’t American????? I always thought u were like a slightly fat white guy who loves dbz

- - - Updated - - -

I still never forgave u sons of bitches for Pearl Harbor

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    U ain’t American????? I always thought u were like a slightly fat white guy who loves dbz

- - - Updated - - -

I still never forgave u sons of bitches for Pearl Harbor
    He is a wanna be and clearly homo he be on my dick thirstin hard constantly dminng me it’s weird. Anyways back to work be easy RB. He clearly is an American.

- - - Updated - - -

Sup dude
    How’s Philly? I had to come in for work one of the docs called off sitting around and getting paid how you big Mir
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    He is a wanna be and clearly homo he be on my dick thirstin hard constantly dminng me it’s weird. Anyways back to work be easy RB. He clearly is an American.

- - - Updated - - -

How’s Philly? I had to come in for work one of the docs called off sitting around and getting paid how you big Mir
    Philly sucks lol.. violent af but somehow I’m still proud n love living here

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Nothing but dry Amish puss and Philly blunts in that dump

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

- - - Updated - - -

I got your puss so wet you are putting in the most activity you had in months and as many excuses you can manage.youd rather battle me on the comments, while PMong this weirdo back flirting with that sassy tone. Lucky for you that’s exactly what daddy likes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-3

I got your puss so wet you are putting in the most activity you had in months and as many excuses you can manage.youd rather battle me on the comments, while PMong this weirdo back flirting with that sassy tone. Lucky for you that’s exactly what daddy likes
    You’re a weird little guy who messaged me talking how much you want me to battle again, how you missed me when I was more active. Although I never knew you or heard of you, let alone interacted with you lol. Most activity I had in months? Eh u right but I believe I voted on some frontline battles and 1-2s. I am sorry little fella, unlike you, i leave my house and put down my phone to do this actual thing normal humans use to do called: go outside to enjoy life, and maybe touch some grass. I just got back into your country two days ago from vacation. I get it you’re emotional and in your feelings because I did not acknowledge your man poems or how viciously they may or may not humiliate your intended target.

- - - Updated - - -

Philly sucks lol.. violent af but somehow I’m still proud n love living here
    Lol I hated it overall glad I got out. I do miss pizzeria beddia though
    Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Nothing but dry Amish puss and Philly blunts in that dump
    Spree how you been still running through walls head first in hockey gear, you monster
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

You’re a weird little guy who messaged me talking how much you want me to battle again, how you missed me when I was more active. Although I never knew you or heard of you, let alone interacted with you lol. Most activity I had in months? Eh u right but I believe I voted on some frontline battles and 1-2s. I am sorry little fella, unlike you, i leave my house and put down my phone to do this actual thing normal humans use to do called: go outside to enjoy life, and maybe touch some grass. I just got back into your country two days ago from vacation. I get it you’re emotional and in your feelings because I did not acknowledge your man poems or how viciously they may or may not humiliate your intended target.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I hated it overall glad I got out. I do miss pizzeria beddia though

Spree how you been still running through walls head first in hockey gear, you monster
    my exact words were " i miss your sweet sultry manhole uncovered". i indeed never go out or touch grass. im still here in japan in my parents basement. You know that as fact because you left my country 2 days ago with a freshly opened anus. You are welcome. I hope that isnt an attempt to flex, i wish a Safrican would. You get a pair of shoes for the first time and you running shit now huh? Now go ahead and tell me what country im in right now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-3

Your American bud, it’s ok nothing wrong with it. I’m not safrican, I’m a mixed race Viking brother. You are American with an anime vibe it’s cool, but still cringe how you messaging me privately like we acquainted. You can go back to obscurity now, thanks.
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    62-23

Your American bud, it’s ok nothing wrong with it. I’m not safrican, I’m a mixed race Viking brother. You are American with an anime vibe it’s cool, but still cringe how you messaging me privately like we acquainted. You can go back to obscurity now, thanks.
    Lil dude maybe a Viking raped your grandma but that doesn't erase your Safrican lineage. or maybe it got erased when you humped your antelope up from the southern hemisphere. regardless i said "What country am I in? and American is a nationality. not a race. I know textbooks circa 1995 are not easy to come by in your village so I'll let your misunderstanding slide.

Battle Record
    22-3

Lil dude maybe a Viking raped your grandma but that doesn't erase your Safrican lineage. or maybe it got erased when you humped your antelope up from the southern hemisphere. regardless i said "What country am I in? and American is a nationality. not a race. I know textbooks circa 1995 are not easy to come by in your village so I'll let your misunderstanding slide.
    You’re not black stop referencing me as safrican and these racial slurs are weird since you want to be black dropping vernacular like “cuh” in your posts and using Ebonics in other meanderings towards others. Be mindful of the my African American constituents who participate on these forums you sounding mighty racist for someone who wants to be one “cuh” okay senpai ;-).

You are better than this, child.
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    62-23

You’re not black stop referencing me as safrican and these racial slurs are weird since you want to be black dropping vernacular like “cuh” in your posts and using Ebonics in other meanderings towards others. Be mindful of the my African American constituents who participate on these forums you sounding mighty racist for someone who wants to be one “cuh” okay senpai ;-).

You are better than this, child.
    So im American? I am not Black? you have no idea what i am or where i am. I've been to your immigrated home many times, and
    you are just as soft as the natives. Safrican is what you are, if you want to make it a slur it just shows your sensitivity. Ebonics? do you mean African American Vernacular English (AAVE)? That is what the educated world calls the dialect(sociolect). I speak it among other languages. So are you going to battle me or just keep flirting with your messages dirt pig?

- - - Updated - - -

you messaged me to go back to section 8. im definitely living rent free in section 8, in your head

Battle Record
    22-3

So im American? I am not Black? you have no idea what i am or where i am. I've been to your immigrated home many times, and
    you are just as soft as the natives. Safrican is what you are, if you want to make it a slur it just shows your sensitivity. Ebonics? do you mean African American Vernacular English (AAVE)? That is what the educated world calls the dialect(sociolect). I speak it among other languages. So are you going to battle me or just keep flirting with your messages dirt pig?

- - - Updated - - -

you messaged me to go back to section 8. im definitely living rent free in section 8, in your head
    Racist and ur obsessed with me haha keep changing who you are but you stil will come off as a racist cringey obsessed weirdo. Glad that my 1995 circa text books allowed me to learn how to read unlike you. I clearly said I’m of mixed race earlier and you even quoted it…. those village comments are offensive to those of African descent due to them coming from villages. You’re a washed up 30 year old pursuing dudes in dms for man poem battles. Trying to back pedal, you can’t take back those statements racist. Return to your parents basement in Japan like you claimed when replying to miracle, good night little fella.
    Last edited by Clout; August 30th, 2024 at 12:04 AM
    3TC

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    62-23

Racist and ur obsessed with me haha keep changing who you are but you stil will come off as a racist cringey obsessed weirdo. Glad that my 1995 circa text books allowed me to learn how to read unlike you. I clearly said I’m of mixed race earlier and you even quoted it…. those village comments are offensive to those of African descent due to them coming from villages. You’re a washed up 30 year old pursuing dudes in dms for man poem battles. Trying to back pedal, you can’t take back those statements racist. Return to your parents basement in Japan like you claimed when replying to miracle, good night little fella.
    Aug 17, 2567 BE (2024 AD for westerners)— Coloured, a person of mixed European (“white”) and African (“black”) or Asian ancestry, as officially defined by the South African government from 1950 to 1991. a faction that is makes up 8.9% of the population to date. orokamono o enji tsudzukeru, so now you are too good for man poems? i stand by what I said babe. <3

Battle Record
    46-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Welcome back @Clout what up King ?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

More than ever these days