Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: help please

help please

ok im pretty ill lyracist and im ready to step my game up to audio...
    but gah i have no idea where to start... do i need to make my own beats or use regular instrumentals off mainstream songs?
    what do i need to buy? i saw on another post i should buy a cheap condenser mic, MXL-990 for 59.99 and a Behringer MC100 fo Preamp 39.99
    aight how much does a condenser mic cost and wtf is a MXL-990 i also heard i should buy a pop filter...

ya i need help so so so confused on what to do

if all else fails, poke em in the eye wit a good sharp stick

Battle Record
    5-3
    pay 300pr hour at the studio
    Welcome to reality.

^^^thats really expensive... but heres a good way to start... if u think ur pretty good enough to use a lot of $$$ then get a good condenser mic, pre-amp, popfilter(thats just to start off)..... but if ur an ok rapper... than go get an decent vocal or dynamic mic(which are fairly cheap..) get a pop filter... n thats pretty much it for a dynamic... but i suggest u get a condenser mic n a pre-amp.. n pop filter.... o yea, u also need a good sound-card... like a delta 44, or get any creative cards, there real good...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    go to radio shack get a 12$ comp mic. dl cool edit pro 2 or acid pro 4. you dont want to waste money on expensive equipment when you gonna sound garbage anyway. you said you have never rapped so use the 12$ mic to practice and get the feel. the n go out and buy some equipment.

i didnt say i was new to rappin i said im new to audio(on the internet). im willin to spend the cash.

anyway how much will all that stuff cost that u listed verbal? where would i get dat ish and should i get somethin like fruity loops?
    if all else fails, poke em in the eye wit a good sharp stick

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    u might not be new at raping but ur obviously new at reading. How about u try browsing the help forum and read the 8 million other threads just like this one.

closed